Award Winning Miniature Design
The Walletex credit card-size USB memory device is very innovative and serves as a platform for a wide variety of different applications. The design of the card itself is also full of innovation – the result of intensive, ongoing R&D.
Two of the most important and most noticeable innovations are:
- The Walletex card is the size of a standard credit card which enables it to fit into wallets and purses the world over. Insisting that all components and mechanisms can be miniaturized, and that they fit a standard size, is crucial to Walletex’s success.
- The double-sided USB connector. All USB devices have to be connected in one particular way, which is usually opposite to the way in which you tried to connect the device the first time round. Walletex eliminates that frustration with a patent-pending USB connector that allows the device to be connected whichever way it is put into the USB port.
All components of the Walletex USB cards are ultra-slim (the card is 1.9 mm wide) and are of the highest quality, including gold-plated connectors.
Some other elements of the design are as follows:
- Connector cover: We provide an optional plastic cover that protects the USB connector and completes the credit card size of the device.
- Data retention: Data on the cards is expected to remain intact for at least ten years.
- Durability: The cards have the following properties:
- Temperature tolerance from -40 °C to 85 °C (storage), -10 °C to 70 °C (operation)
- Magnetic resistance
- Dust proof